This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names and email addresses only when voluntarily submitted. These information are used merely to fulfill a specific request, for example, to create an account, to use our services, or to subscribe to our mailing list. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further communications.
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Your name, email and other account data is used only for creating a account on AS Media Solutions, billing and using the services offered;
- The data you input into our system, like API keys, affiliate IDs, locker data and other information is used only to provide the service;
- Your account password is stored encrypted using a complex irreversible algorithm preventing anyone from seeing or discovering your password even our company staff;
- Usage statistics and other statistics are used to improve our service only;
- Due to the nature of the job, AS Media Solutions database and server administrators may see your account data while performing service administration (for example, restoring a set of data from a failed hard disk). These people have signed confidentiality agreements that prevent them to reveal and use this data and, if they fail to preserve this confidence, they are subject to disciplinary action, including losing their job, and potential criminal prosecution;
- We do not store credit card information nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties;
Distribution of Information
We never use or share any of those information in ways unrelated to the ones described above. We do not send spam and we do not sell your information to any company for marketing purposes. We may, however, share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
Permitted or required by law;
Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions;
Investigating fraud which has already taken place;
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Our site may place a small file, called a cookie, on your hard drive to provide you with a better website. A cookie does not, in any way, give us access to your computer or to any personally identifiable information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. It only helps us analyze web traffic or lets web applications respond to you as an individual. You can choose not to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. At any time, you may remove any cookie stored on your hard drive by deleting them in your browser's settings section, however this will reflect on your ability to use AS Media Solutions account functions such as login, registration and the publisher dashboard.
All of your data will be deleted from our active servers when you cancel your account. But due to our efforts to ensure service availability, we maintain backup copies of all data. As a result, residual copies of your data may remain on backup media, backup servers, and disk snapshots for up to one year after deletion or account cancellation.
Links to Other Websites
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not anymore have control over that website. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to those sites. Exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Privacy Contact Information