Terms and Conditions
This document sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of asmediasolutions.com ("Web Site") and the service offered by it ("Service"). The Service is operated and offered by AS Media Solutions limited liability company (Provider). By using the Service (other than to read this page for the first time), you agree to comply with all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
AS Media Solutions Accounts
- All of the information provided by you to register for an account on the Service must be correct and current;
- You are the only person allowed to use your AS Media Solutions account, username and password. You agree not to allow anyone else to use your account or password, and to take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons from learning your password and using the Service;
- All affiliate IDs, API keys and other CPA network data required to use the Service, must be yours and in no case you will try to use IDs or other information that does not belong to you;
- Properly setting up and ensuring that the postback URLs for all of your CPA networks are working is a requirement. Failing to do so will result in your account being suspended and blocked from using the Service;
- Persons under eighteen (18) years of age may not use the Service. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, children under thirteen (13) years of age must not use the Service or submit any individually identifiable information about themselves;
- You are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- You are responsible for complying with the Publisher Terms and Conditions, Compliance Policies, Guidelines and other legal bindings that regulate your relationship as a affiliate or publisher with the CPA networks you use on the Service. The Provider / Service will not be held accountable for any breaches that you make and affect the above stated documents;
- You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by the Provider;
- Upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- Prevent others from using the Service;
- Use the Service to invade the personal privacy of other people (e.g. stalking or harassment);
- Use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- All locked content rated or adult related, must have the "Adult Content 18+" option checked. Promoting such content without checking this option will result in the termination of your account both on AS Media Solutions and the CPA networks you are using. The same applies if the locker traffic is coming from adult websites;
- Violation of any of the foregoing or any other breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in immediate revocation of your account(s), and may subject you to national and local penalties and other legal consequences. The Provider reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates these Terms and Conditions. The Provider also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam)
- Respond to user support requests;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of the Provider, the Service, its users and the public. The Provider will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel or refuse to offer the Service to anyone at any time at its sole discretion. A pro-rated refund will be issued to paid account holders in the event of a service cancellation without cause.
- The Service is provided on an "AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE" basis. The Provider does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in it will be corrected. Use is at your own risk. You may lose data!
- The Provider does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose) with regard to the Service, and will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from your use of the Service;
- In no event will the Provider, its members, managers, officers, employees, agents or the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, or any information provided on or downloaded from the Service, even if the Provider or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Service;
- Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law;
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting new Terms and Conditions at this location and alerting paying customers of such change via email. Any change(s) to this Terms and Conditions will take effect thirty (30) days after such changes have been posted. Your continued use of the Service following such changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- This document was last updated on September 2, 2019.